QJ deep well submersible pump
- lift: 10~600m
- flow: 10~500 m³/h
- power: 1.5-1400KW
QJ Deep Well Submersible Pumps Overview:
QJ deep well submersible pumps are widely used in farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, drawing water from wells, water supply and drainage system for industrial or civil buildings, as well as water drawing system in hills and mountain areas, drainage of stagnant water in low-lying areas, water supply and drainage system for mines and factories in cities or villages, and other water conservancy facilities. Its Characteristics are that it has simple structure with motor and pump integrated, easy to install, maintain or disassemble, covers little floor space. It works safely and reliably, causes no pollution to water source.
QJ Deep Well Submersible Pumps Application:
QJ Deep Well Submersible Pumps Working Conditions:
- Three-phase power supply, voltage 380V (error less than 5%), frequency 50Hz (error less than 1%).
- Motor must be filled with clean water.
- The primary impeller of the pump should be immersed at least 2m under dynamic water level. The pump unit shall be less than 70m deep under static water level. The foot of motor shall be at least 3m above well bottom.
- Water temperature no higher than 20 ℃.
- Sand content of the water (by quality) not more than 0.01%.
- Water PH 6.5~8.5.
- The content of hydrogen sulfide in water not more than 1.5 mg/l.
- The content of chloridion in water shall not be higher than 400mg/l.
- The water source shall provide enough water for the pump to work continuously.
QJ Deep Well Submersible Pumps Features: