QJG High Lift Submersible Pump
- lift: 10-600m
- flow: 10-500m³/h
- power: 1.5-160KW
Product overview :
QJG high lift submersible pump is widely used in farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, water supply system for industrial buildings and civil buildings, water distribution system in mountain areas, low-lying areas and dunes, water supply and water drainage system for mines in urban or rural districts, and other water conservancy facilities.
Impeller: Cast iron HT200, or stainless steel
Pump bowl: Cast iron HT200 or stainless steel ss304 / ss316
Pump shaft : Cold-drawn steel with chrome plating,or stainless steel ss304 ss316
Motor Seal: Rubber O-ring seal,mechanical seal
Motor regulating sleeve: rubber
1. Three-phase power supply, voltage 380V (error less than 5%), frequency 50Hz (error less than 1%).
2. Motor must be filled with clean water.
3. The primary impeller of the pump should be immersed at least 2m under dynamic water level. The pump unit shall be less than 70m deep under static water level.
4. The foot of motor shall be at least 3m above well bottom.
5. Water temperature no higher than 20 ℃.
6. Sand content of the water (by quality) not more than 0.01%.
7. Water PH 6.5~8.5.
8. The content of hydrogen sulfide in water not more than 1.5 mg/l.
9. The content of chloridion in water shall not be higher than 400mg/l.
10. The water source shall provide enough water for the pump to work continuously.